Flame Proof Cranes
“SB Engineers” Flame Proof Cranes are offered for Gas group I, IIA & IIB, IIC suitable for Zone -1 & Zone-2 areas
- Selection of Flame Proof Equipment is Based on
- Hazardous Areas: Zone 0, Zone 1 and Zone 2.
- Ignition Temperature Classes: T1 to T6.
- Hazardous gas: Classified as per IS: 2148-1981.
- Key Features For Flame Proof Wire Rope Hoist
- The drive shall consist of Flame Proof Motor, Brakes, Limit switches and Push button stations.
- All electrical items shall be Flame Proof suitable for Gas groups IIA& IIB and IIC.
- Flame proof limit switches for extreme ends in horizontal and vertical movement.
- Flame proof aluminum die cast Enclosures for panel.
- All metal-to-metal contacts are of non-ferrous materials i.e. phosphorous bronze or Gun metals materials for cross travel wheels and pulley etc…
- Power Cables shall be 1100V, PVC insulated Armoured cable.